Property prices and sales continue to increase in quarter 2, 2018
Property prices continue to increase which is excellent news for vendors. Statistics released by the Spanish government, indicate the market value of housing was 2.6% higher during the second quarter of this year than it was in 2017.
The national property price index is 23.9% higher than it was four years ago. The Spanish property market along with the general economy is recovering well.
However, there are variations between the autonomous regions.
Madrid has enjoyed increases in property prices by 10.1% over the last year with the Murcia region seeing an increase of only 1% during the second quarter of 2018 and 2.6% during the year.
Despite continued demand for property in the Murcia region, the property price index is still only 9% higher than it was in 2014 when prices were at their lowest.
We have noticed a significant increase in property sales for properties valued at below €150,000 with slight increases with higher valued properties.
Sold within 2 days of marketing
Stunning town house beautifully presented.
Maximise the chances of selling your property
- Make sure the property is well decorated in neutral colours. Neutral colours appeal to most tastes.
- Clean and present your home and make it inviting. Keep your pool clean and gardens well presented.
- Provide potential purchaser’s with up to date information, have to hand the cost of IBI and utility bills and give a copy to your agent together with a copy of the escritura.
- Keep in touch with your agent
- Chose an agent who will:-
- Present your property at its very best and who takes the time to take their own photographs.
- Also choose an agent who will discuss with you your plans and also one who fully appreciates what your property has to offer.